Investment loans are intended to finance medium-length or longer projects.
It is important to make investments so that company would grow. Investments using company’s equity capital are costly because the money is taken from company’s funds developed for daily use. Thus, it is good to make investments for borrowed money. The purpose of an investment loan is to provide companies the opportunity to make investments without hindering their main activities.
Unlike banks, we can offer complete financing of an investment. We might also agree to finance projects with a lower co-payment. Depending on the project, we may also finance the own share of investment loan financed by the bank. If necessary, we involve international consultants and independent experts to analyse issues regarding the loan. We finance only medium-sized and large companies with a minimum balance sheet starting from 1 million euros and minimum turnover starting from 2 million euros. The debtor should have been operating for at least 5 years.
Securities are established on all loans issued by us.
- Loans for investments of the company. Loan capital necessary for the company to obtain means for manufacture. Real estate as security.
- Intended to realize a complete business project.
- Mezzanine loans.
- Equity loans – loans intended to finance equity.
- The amount – starting from 500 000 euros.
- Type of security – mortgage, commercial pledge, pledge of shares, surety of owner.
- Loan interest offered on an individual basis.
- Contract fees – 1% contract fee, 1% fee for premature termination of contract.
- Duration of loan – up to 5 years.