We represent and protect your interests and find a quick solution to your problems!
Today, activities on the real estate market are more complicated than ever – the number of legislative acts regulating the field of real estate has changed and grown, the opportunities for an individual to take a loan have expanded, sustainable approach and creative recycling of real estate have become valuable.
However, what has not changed is the fact that all transactions made with real estate are related to potential risks.
A cursory knowledge of taxation rules is not enough to make reasonable decisions – one also needs to understand the connections between laws of the field of real estate, law of obligations, real right, law of succession and sometimes even court resolutions.
We provide not only services, but also a feeling of security regarding your property. ERE GROUP offers legal counsel service for real estate to our clients.
Legal service is provided by attorney Svetlana Sorokina (Master of Law).
- 2001 – 2008 Assistant notary
- 2009 – 2011 Assistant bailiff
- from 2014 – attorney of ERE GROUP
Main areas of competence:
- Contract law
- Building law
- Family law
- Law of property
- Law of succession
- Business law
- Enforcement proceedings
- Consumer protection
- Activity of apartment associations
Svetlana Sorokina has an extensive education in law and she has over ten years of experience in practicing law. She is prepared to provide general legal consulting and represent clients in negotiations related to transactions, interacting with state and local government institutions and resolving disputes in extrajudicial and judicial proceedings. Svetlana interacts with clients directly and is confident in Estonian as well as Russian.
- Consulting and legal analysis of documents
- Preparing legal documents
- Representing clients in and out of court
- Translation of legal documents (Estonian to Russian, Russian to Estonian)
- Debt counsel and collecting debts
- Preparing and carrying out activities related to the commercial register